Monday 16 November 2015

Term 4 Week 6

On Saturday Me and my Dad went to my dad's friends house to work on the car.  When we got there my dad's car and we had to sand the car before it gets painted and get's the motor in and get it all ready to go. We I started and my hands got covered in white sanding.  When we finished we had some lunch that me and my dad went to get.  We all got a ham subway, It was so yum.  Then me and my dad went back home and had some dinner straight away, it was so late. We had a chicken burger, it was yummy. Then it was my bed time.

Sunday morning me and my family had some breakfast, we had bacon and egg on toast.  Then we had a day at home.  Then we watched a movie on the TV called the hunger games.  Then it was bed time.  The next day it was school day.

No comments: